[Scene] My Unreal Apartment

Some Links:

This was an experiment to see if I could accurately do my own apartment in the Unreal Engine 4.

It was mostly to get experience with the engine and it’s tools as well as spacial awareness when making rooms and buildings.

This project took just about 12 straight hours of non-stop building, tweaking and testing. None of the models are mine, which is why my apartments inventory doesn’t really match reality, however the blueprint for the apartment itself is just about 1:1.

All in all, I’m pretty happy with the result. But just a shame I don’t have access to more realistic models and textures.

From a programmers perspective, it seems fairly easy to put up a reasonably looking demo without artists around and spending less than 100 dollars (as was my max budget for this). A lot of the more interesting parts of this project lies in the post processing, cube capture and lighting effects.

It’s a truly amazing engine, even if it’s not as impressive as Epics own “Realistic Rendering” demo. Let me know what you guys think.

Looks really nice! Good work :slight_smile:

Thanks Brandon :slight_smile:

Nice work mate :wink:

Thank you :smiley:

Really really well done!