Scanline VFX VAN
Virtual Production 3D Generalist
**Please apply directly on our career page.
Working with both the VFX and Virtual production team, the Virtual Production 3D Generalist displays a high proficiency in varied skills across areas of lighting, modeling, texture, shading in real-time game engine (Unreal / Unity), to generate environment and scenes for real-time virtual film production. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages and generates assets in Unreal engine including bring assets in from Maya / 3ds Max, lighting and shading assets
- Designs levels and environments in Unreal Engine
- Establishes looks and/or follow set style direction
- Understands and follows production guidelines as well as solves design and/or effect challenges for virtual production
- Collaborates with both VFX and Virtual Production team to create real-time visual effects in Unreal Engine
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in Unity / Unreal or equivalent real-time platform
- Production experience using Unreal / Unity experience to create real-time VFX
- Strong sense of composition, light, and color
- Creative ability and artistic talent, demonstrated by previous work
- Exceptional technical skills and and a keenness to stay on the leading edge
- Able to learn new software quickly
- Strong willingness to grow and learn new methods as well as able to learn new software quickly
- Able to take direction positively, work well within a team and under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and an open mind
- Previous VFX experience is a plus
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.
Please only apply once. We keep your application details on file for both current and future job opportunities. If you are applying to more than one position, use the same email address on all applications. Only re-apply if your details have recently changed.
Please apply directly on our career page.