Scale skeletal mesh AND skeleton simultaneously

Of course free!

Well as you can see is not so easy that it seems to scale eh?

Okay where should I place this attach node? Like which blueprint, the character? And should I cknnnect it to event construct? Also, won’t thus put the gun in my character’s hand permanently? I already have Weapon equip logic setup.

But will scaling the MH in the blueprint change yhe scale of the skeleton when I open the skeleton editor? If I was to go that route I’d need the skeleton to be bigger when I attach Weapon sockets in the Skeleton editor. But I really think the best way is to scale the weapons to the right size. I could scale them Inside their BP but when I use them as preview meshes when setting up Weapon sockets, they’ll still be the wrong size. So yeah I refer back to Mt question about scaling the guns :slight_smile: thanks!

No it really isn’t lol. I don’t know why the guns aren’t a standard size

I ran into this problem myself I was using the mannequin from the als locomotion system I learned that the mannequin is about 1.11 larger than the metahuman I fixed the size difference by simply scaling up the metahuman in the character BP to 1.11 this has no effect on the grooms and all the metahuman features will still work as intended. However if you scale the mesh up in a modeling program such as maya all the grooms will break. As far as weapons if you are using sockets unless the equip function maintains world size the scale of the weapon will intern have to be reduced to a scale of 0.89 same in maya when animating you will have to account for the scaling that would be done later in engine and reduce weapon sizes in that program to create accurate animations if correct weapon scaling is something you care about.