Saving Resolution with Pre-construct?

Hello! So I’m trying to set up so when I go back to my settings my resolution updates. It works with other graphic settings. It updates when I quit the game but I want it to update when I go back to the settings in the game. Any solutions? Thanks!

Can you be a bit more specific? When you go to the settings menu, your resolution updates to what?

So when I go to settings menu I change my resolution and it works. I go back to Main menu, then back to settings but resolution didn’t update. i’m using combobox to display resolution.

I think you have to specifically set it when the widget loads from what you have saved. That’s what I had to do anyway…

Yes but the point is that I don’t know how xd

Well this is my code. Not sure how to do it with resolution tho.

Well, if it’s just ‘in game’, then you can save it in the game instance. If you need the system to remember it between games, then you need to use a save game.

However, I seem to recall that screen resolution persists in the game user settings, so it sounds like it’s only local to your widget.

Are you sure the code is the same as for the other parts?

Ok, but you didn’t connect it up…?

Also, presumably, you’re doing an ‘apply settings’ somewhere…

I just looked up my code, I did this:

This is my resolution code. Still not sure how to set that combobox to show current resolution.

When you’re giving them options, you can say:

You can find the index again later with:

or

Hmm still not working, not sure why.