Saving Macro/Function, load for use later

I have a large number (current is low hundreds but plan is for several thousand) of different macros/functions which all have the same specified input & output but do different operations on the input depending on the individual macro/function.

(i.e. [a int, b int] → macro### → [c int, d int] and [a int] → function### → [b int],

Ideally:

Early on, a selection on which macros/functions is made for use later on. (i.e. saved somewhere)

Later, that selection is ‘recalled’ and that specific macro/function is used.

(i.e. [a int, b int] → load_from_save_macro → [c int, d int], etc.)

I currently have a wrapper macro which is essentially a large switch-case based on an integer saved value to determine which macro/function to use.

This is slower than I think it could be, and (as I expand into the thousands of case switches) I would want some implementation which is easier to maintain.

1. Should I be worried about case-switch bloat or is this not really a problem?

2. Is there a way to do this with blueprints, or should I start coding it in C++?

If this is a C++ thing, is this the right direction or is there something I am missing?
In a potential C++ implementation, I might want to create a class function for a super, then have each of my current/future macros be a subclass of that and override the same super’s function with their own custom implementation. Then, I would instantiate an object of a desired child’s type at the selection time, save it, and load that object for later use.

1.No i don’t think so, the switch would find value and jump to target destination.

2.Yes, as blueprint supports don’t function pointers as well as delegate (event dispacher) containment which C++ does, as well you would accumulating processing slow down, but it’s not like end of the world.

If you ask me most realistic way to do this in blueprint is to make Object base blueprint with call event, then make individual blueprint with function code, then you would create all objects from those blueprint put them in array or map, then get object from array and call event.