Saving highscore and current run to show player

Hello, I am working on classic 2d endless runner and stuck on showing player their score and showing their high score as normally all endless runner do. I tried to save these as an integers in save game bp but can’t get the value of variables in save game bp to save score because whenever I stop game see variable value I always get the variable value 0.

I have solved this question by myself please close this post.

hello how did you make the highscore system did you also got the total coins so that player can buy some skin later on from that … could you help me in saving the game and dispLAY HIGSCORES AND RECORD THAT TO PLAYERS TOTAL S

well, For high score you first need to save score which player make in game while playing. If you are using coins then you can use on event begin overlap coins, save the score and then after your level is over you can cast to your character in other level blueprint to get that variable and use some bools that if the score is higher than another variable named high score then get score variable and show it in UI and if lower than the highs core then get high score value and show it in UI. Remember you have to save value in variable while game is running to get score so that you can compare it with high score and please open another post for further answers.

Could you show your bp

Well here is my bp, it’s all in my level blue print which opens when i die also u have to save score every time u collide with coin while game is running.

alt text