Saving Error??

Hello all, Im having some big problems. When I go to save my level I get this error code
Can’t save …/…/…/…/…/…/Users/Mike/Documents/Unreal Projects/testing/Content/ThirdPersonBP/Maps/ThirdPersonExampleMap.umap: Graph is linked to private object(s) in an external package.
External Object(s):
/Engine/Transient

Try to find the chain of references to that object (may take some time)?

I googled it and founf a Foo/Bar Function but no idea if this is my problem because that Function involved 4.6 to 4.7 but I have been using 4.8 since starting project. What can I do?? Please help!

Ok I found the problem Unreal Had an update so all is good.

What was the problem? I am getting this error now…

This problem can be caused by any number of things, try compiling all of your recently edited objects.

Yeah, went down that road. Doesn’t seem to fix it.

I have a widget that has a widget switcher in it. That seems to be the problem. When I go into my widget with the reference viewer, I find this REINST for the widget that is IN the widget viewer. I have to delete it, then compile and save then put it back and compile and save. Quesiton is, why does this happen? It’s annoying to stop the flow of your work to have to keep working around things like this.

This usually happens when editing widgets that are parented or have children of other widgets (for me anyways), it is quite annoying, and haven’t found a fix. Maybe you should post in this thread to bump up the community want for the bug to be fixed: Cyclical dependency issues still in 4.9 - Feedback & Requests - Epic Developer Community Forums