Saving and Loading variables into blueprint

Hey guys, I created a Blueprint that sets a bunch of params for lighting, fog, etc. It basically contains a directional light, exponential fog, skylight, and exposes some of the params to the blueprint.
I wanted to create some presets with this blueprint, and store those variables to a file, so I can load them on the blueprint, or even trigger loading these presets when playing to change the look of different areas.
Is there a way to achieve something like this? Thanks!

Hi. Here very detailed description how to do game savings: 26. Логика квестов - Система сохранений 1/3 - Слот сохранения - YouTube . You can find other tutorials on Youtube. This video on Russian. There is subtittles, but you can just see and follow. I did my system following this videos.

I don’t know if that’s what I’m after. I have this blueprint, that has a bunch of exposed params like Directional Light color, intensity, Fog Density, etc. I’d like to have something at the top of the BP that lets me load a file where all (or only the edited) params are stored, like presets, and that’ll change the params of the BP in editor.
That’ll be the in editor functionality, just have a bunch of data tables I can load as presets, and then also have a way to load those in game with a trigger or something.

Does that make sense?

Any idea on how to do something like this?