SaveGameToSlot Crash : C++

Hello, I have implemented save functionality before, exactly as I am doing now, but in a new project. This project is throwing an error when saving, however, it is able to load correctly. When I call

UGameplayStatics::SaveGameToSlot(CurrSaveGame, CurrSlotName, CurrUserIndex);

it steps into Unreal Engine code and fails inside the UGameplayStatics::SaveGameToMemory. Specifically, it fails on line 2024, where it is trying to call SaveGameObject->Serialize(Ar); This throws an exception:

Exception thrown at 0x00007FFF7E70C5E0 (UE4Editor-Engine.dll) in UE4Editor.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Using the call stack, I see that SaveGameToMemory is simply being called by SaveGameToSlot. Where SaveGameObject is my USaveGame*.

This leads me to believe I am setting up my USaveGame* class incorrectly. In my case, the class is called UHHSaveGame. Here is how I have that class setup.

USTRUCT()
struct FActorSaveData
{
    GENERATED_BODY()

public:

UPROPERTY()
	FName ActorName;

UPROPERTY()
	FTransform Transform;

UPROPERTY()
	TArray<uint8> ByteData;
};

USTRUCT()
struct FPlayerSaveData
{
    GENERATED_BODY()

public:
    UPROPERTY()
	int32 CandyCount;
};

UCLASS()
class HOWLOWEEN_API UHHSaveGame : public USaveGame
{
     GENERATED_BODY()

public:

UPROPERTY()
	FPlayerSaveData playerSaveData;

UPROPERTY()
	TMap<FName, FActorSaveData> actorSaveData;
};

I am unsure what could be going wrong, if something I have is not serializable or what, but thank you so much for the help!

So I figured out what was going on. Basically, while my CurrSaveGame was not nullptr, as it was passing many checks, it was able to get class information, etc. It WAS being garbage collected, as I was not writing UPROPERTY() over it, and so when it was garbage collected, it seemed that the object was gone, but some of it’s information was still present leading it to result in some strange errors.