Save game play data for use in other levels

Hi Folks,

I’m trying to develop a system which lets me design levels during gameplay, storing data the somewhere which can later be used to construct the actual game experience the end user will get.

For me, I can do the whole thing with the save game. Trouble is, when I ship the product, the final user wont be able to see my save game, ( they will have their own save game ), the data wont be available.

Is there some way to ship my save games with the package and then read them on the end user’s machine to generate a particular gameplay experience for them?

Either that or data tables you can write to a run time…

Thanks

I thought for a way to do that but I never checked if it’s working so you should do a little bit of digging, you will need a Savegame for this and Blutility great now you just load the Savegame from your Blutility and save its struct in the Blutility itself quite simple if you ask me. Again I am not 100% sure that this is working it’s possible to load from the editor so there no problem there and saving data into Blutility from the editor is its main idea but again never checked that. Good luck.

What I wanted! :slight_smile: