Save Blueprint

I am creating a game where the player can modify assets within the blueprint during the game but I would like to know if it is possible to save the entire blueprint only and then load and spawn it in the game again (I don’t want to save the whole game, level ) but only the blueprint.

All variables and values that exist inside the Blueprint that the player changes, must be duplicated inside your gamesave BP

As the player makes modifications to each variable, SET the mirrored variables inside the gamesave to the new current values. Then Save to gamesave file.

Of course on eventbeginplay you would have to load those variables from the gamesave to the new values of the modified blueprint. But that should do it, assuming you know how to use the gamesave, instance, etc

Any problems let me know and attach screenshots so I can see the logic

Yes but i dont know if is possible to save destructible mesh state, i have a blueprint like vehicle crafting and i got to much variables to save position and state, materials instancetance, etc from a blueprint and i will get to much time to creat a graph to save everything and other objects thats will be spawned. But at now its impossible to save everithing without creating a big logic