Samsung Galaxy Note5 lighting is way too bright

Sounds good, I will do that. In the meantime I narrowed down the issue to the exposure bias. For some reason the Note5 doesn’t seem to interpret it that well (too bright) compared to the s6 and s7, where it looks normal. I disabled auto exposure in the post process by setting min and values to one, and then increased exposure bias to 3 to brighten up the scene. If I don’t adjust this, then the scene will be too dark. This mainly has to do with the way the scene is lit, as you will see in the project that I’ll PM you.

Xerafel,

I have submitted a report to our Developers for additional review. UE-29161 is the bug number you’d reference if you’d like an update. We will reply back once this is resolved. Let us know if you have any further questions, thanks!

As an update, we are currently working diligently on this issue to resolve this as soon as possible. We believe that UE-28618 is also related to this issue and it’s a possible fix for Galaxy S7 . UE-28805 is also in our system as a possible fix. They are not released yet.

Thanks!

Thanks !

You’re welcome!

Just wanted to confirm that this is now fixed and working on 4.11.2, so I’m super happy :).

Awesome, thank you!