I can suggest you my “Cinematic Trailers Collection”](https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/cinematic-trailers)
This is a collection of 8 different soundtracks in the style of modern hybrid-orchestral Hollywood trailers, useful for game intro or end title screens, credits,
menu, hold screens, or as background music in a game.
- War Operations (looped) (0:56)
- Knight of the dark (loop / no loop) (1:37)
- Infiltration (loop / no loop) (0:46)
- Into the darkness (loop / no loop) (0:37)
- Fallen heroes (loop / no loop / no intro) (1:26)
- Fight with Fire (loop / no loop) (1:27)
- Courage (no loop) (0:29)
- Rise from the ashes (short, standard, short looped, standard looped, end clip) (1:40)
The collection will create massive mash-ups and intense experiences that
will raise the blood pressure in your audience. The arrangement includes
cinematic impacts, risers, thuds, strikes, flybys, whooshes, drones, hums,
power shots and hits. It is suited for sci-fi, warfare, action, extreme
sports, fantasy, first person shooters, etc.