Sale Missing from Sales Report but Shown in Performance Overview

Summary

I have a question about how the statistics for my Oak Table model are displayed.

  1. In Performance Overview, my Oak Table model shows 1 unit.
  2. However, this transaction is not shown in Reports → Sales.
  3. More than a month ago, the Oak Table model was free, and many users downloaded it while it was free.
  4. About a month ago, I changed the model’s price and made it paid.

Could changing the model from free to paid in any way affect how the statistics are displayed? Could downloads of the previously free version be counted as 1 unit in Performance Overview but not appear in Reports → Sales?

I would like to understand exactly what this 1 unit in Performance Overview represents: whether it is an actual paid transaction, a free download, or some other type of transaction.

What type of bug are you experiencing?

Other

URL where the bug was encountered

Steps to Reproduce

  1. On the Performance Overview page, I see 1 unit for my Oak Table model.
  2. I then open Reports → Sales.
  3. The Oak Table sale is not shown in Reports → Sales.
  4. Why is there a discrepancy in how this transaction is displayed between Performance Overview and Reports → Sales?

Expected Result

If 1 unit is displayed for the Oak Table model in Performance Overview, the corresponding transaction should also be displayed in Reports → Sales, or there should be a clear explanation of why it is not shown there.

Observed Result

Performance Overview shows 1 unit for the Oak Table model, but the corresponding sale is not shown in Reports → Sales.

Platform

The issue occurs in both Opera and Google Chrome browsers.

Operating System

Windows 10

Upload an image