Sailing Sandbox- a Pirate era Survival Project

Almost a year ago ive started messing out with Buoyancy In UE4.
months ago I’ve started playing around with it again and decied to work on it as much as i can, sadly im working a lot cause life are GREAT! but im doing my best.

The game at the moment is planned as a Single player game (Hopefully it will be Coop in the future) the reason I’m focusing on singleplayer at the moment is so i could add as much details as possible.

Cannon firing (very work in progress!) Showcase

an example of the wood log picking (the basic idea is in which the player would be able to pickup and place the log in a stockpile and by standing near the stockpile and crafting you would be able to craft without having a log in your inventory)

The first Island (99 left)

a Very very Work in progress footage of the inventory and crafting UI

Id be more than happy to answer any quastion you have!

Youtube Channel
Twitter

1 Like

1 Like

Nice, a dedicated thread to your sailing sandbox project! Everything is coming together nicely, too. Have you been thinking about what to call your creation? :eyes:

1 Like

Knowing my self, once il have a name a cosmic event will accur and ill stop working on it, ill keep working on it and i belive a name will appear some how

1 Like

Sounds good! We wouldn’t want the universe plotting against you more than it already appears to be. :laughing:

All jokes aside, the name will surely come in time. Until then, I look forward to more updates! :grin:

1 Like

help with answering the poll bellow!

which style of inventory you would prefer?

• Circular inventory, 4 slots (for harder difficulty gameplay)
  • Circular inventory, 8 slots
  • Regular box shaped inventory (with around 20 slots))

0 voters

1 Like

I voted for the 8-slot circular inventory design to be safe, but would it be possible to have both the 4-slot and 8-slot circular inventory design as selectable/interchangeable options? If not, that’s fine; I’m just curious. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Of course’s it would be possible

1 Like