Safely loading a character in world composition

Hello everyone, I am having issues when it comes to using world composition and loading in characters. I have world that uses world composition and currently have a location that requires a lot more time to load compared to other areas. The player is able to save their last location and start their game from their last location. However, there is an issue when the player saves their location at the city (the place where more load time is required). When the game loads up the player’s character is spawned and is set a gravity to 0 to prevent the character from falling for 7 seconds. When the 7 seconds is up the player is able to move around and play the game. In the city, the character manages to fall off the map due to the level not being loaded up in time. I was wondering if there is a clean and better way to do this. Like a dynamic countdown or a way to check the status of a certain part of the world before spawning or setting the gravity back. Thanks! Here’s is the solution I have for the time being but as mentioned it only works for some parts.