Safe Mode

I encountered an a couple of weeks ago that I still can’t resolve where my Fortnite runs in a certain resolution, but shows it in fullscreen. I believe the game is running in a window but loading it in fullscreen on my monitor. This would be easily fixable by just changing the resolution in settings but since it runs in a different resolution than my actual monitor, it hits the border of the window that it thinks it’s running in before I can reach the settings button. Essentially I can’t reach the settings button to change the resolution, because the resolution is too small. A safemode option would fix this, because it would run in a window so that I could reach and change the settings button.

Hi there,

This website is intended for UE4 developers to get technical assistance with game development, please direct all Fortnite issues/questions to one of the following.

If you are experiencing issues such as crashes or account issues please visit Fortnite Help. There you will find various troubleshooting articles that will help you fix your. If you are still unable to resolve your please use the Contact Us form to get in touch with the Epic support staff who can assist you further. Be sure to include as much information as you can regarding your so support staff can get you back up and running as quickly as possible.

For any general questions, help with Fortnite gameplay, or discussions related to the game, please visit the Fortnite Forums.

For your I would start with Fortnite Help, and if you can’t find an answer there try asking on the Fortnite Forums.

Thank you