's stuff

Congrats on the ! Well deserved!

that snowy scene video…i had to watch it like 10 times in a row…

hats off to you sir and epic guys

good work! Grats on the dev . You should use it to produce tutorials!!! hehe

yeah u shud make tutorials bro! ur really !!! btw congrats!!!

Congratulations!
I’m for the tutorials too! All the best!

markokacanski

Your work in ArchDaily:
://www.archdaily/607849/unreal-visualizations-3-pros-and-3-cons-of-rendering-with-a-video-game-engine/

Thank you all and thank you Epic !

Epic is the team behind the tool, but you’re one hell of an epic user!

So happy that your talent can be expressed finally without any restrictions! We can’t wait :stuck_out_tongue:

MERCI à toi

Must ask, what are the most important settings to work white in each category

Post Process
Directional Light
Lightmass
Skylight

I have been looking at epics outdoor examples, copy them and tweaking them, made my own settings. But i always get blurry results. Yours looks crisp and sharp and more natural.
Any advice on what i should look at, do you use some kind of post processing shader?

Hi ,

Would you like to come and talk about your technique on ‘All Things 3D’ either on our weekly show “3D in Review” or an interview? Interviews are 20 - 30 minutes via GHOA, time and date is flexible. “3D in Review” would be for next Friday (3/27/2015) at 10:00 a.m. PST. ://allthings3d.net

The other request is that I am working on a project that allows the OccipitalStructure Sensor to attache to a VR headset that uses the iPhone 6 or 6+. I have not seen anymore than the images, but I am assuming these can use these in a VR type environment. I am wondering if you are interested in joining us in allowing us to use your environment as a demo environment, and would you be will to help recreate a the Chauvet Cave if I provide you with the mesh and textures?

I can be reached at mebalzer@allthings3d.net

Thanks for you time and look forward to talking to you more.

Inspiring work.

Amazing work. Both awe inspiring and frustrating for someone who is also working on snow landscapes! :eek:

How did you get the snow to look like that on the speedtrees bark and fronds? I’m also really curious about your snow landscape material!

Hi !

I just start to test substance designer and it’s really cool.
Here’s my first result. I use 3 materials (and a dirt mask) blended in a vertex paint shader (one material for all the scene … execpt the decals for the graffitis).

https://farm9.staticflickr/8752/16903037031_c7abd0f98e_z.jpgUE4 Substance designer / vertex paint test by kooooola, on Flickr

why do ye tempt us with such gfx?
are you doing a tuts/marketplace/research or what so i can stop avoiding thread already!

j/k

Oh man, not again… Not torture again! hahhaha :smiley:

That’s great, . You are the of UE4 graphics for sure!

I can’t wait to see what you are going to do with VXGI in your hands. Hope you take a look at that tech and present us with those pieces of art! :smiley:

Damnit, .

Could you at least share your config folder so we see how you are lighting ? Yeesh that’s pretty.

J^2

Impressive materials ! Inspiring as usual…

Great work ! Getting similar results now, took a few days but using the DFAO and LPV + DPGI I got there. Performance I see are similar to what you are seeing unfortunately which makes the full outdoor stuff very hard for use in a game :frowning: - Ill keep tweaking anyway, you are a great inspiration thank you!