Rusty Beams - Support

Rusty Beam Pack - summited (all most)

A set of rusty beams perfect for old bridge construction sites, factory’s or just blend in into any background, I have tried to design the assets to be as to be as robust as possible they work well with splines to bend the beams into any shape needed.
Price - $9.99

lest of assets
I - beam wide (2 sizes)
I – beam (2 sizes)
c - beam
slotted beam (2 sizes)
roof beams
Jointing brackets

All the assets have a “paint version with color variation within UE4
all beam triangle count range from 300 to 700 triangles
brackets rage from 1000 - 1500 triangles
all textures are baked at 4096x4096

Other texture variations of assets on request (with in reason), I also want to add more assets to the pack so any suggestions are welcome and will be added to the pack on the next update,

I crated this with a older pack that I was going to summit but it didn’t have the ability to change the colour of the beams and the file size was about 3.7 gig zipped so I made some changes

https://forums.unrealengine.com/filedata/fetch?type=thumb

Maybe some modern looking industrial stairways stairways

From what I can tell and read people still developed on older version wether those people would buy this product I don’t know, (wether anyone one will LOL) but it doesn’t take to much time to crate this pack in 4.11 anyway. As for structural parts of a house that is on my list to add, most house are made out of timber, I made some timber mashers but I struggled to make them look any good, they ended up look like a square box with a with a timber material applied to it, or they looked cartoony when I made the high ploy in zbrush, so I need more practise with that.

my plan with this pack is to keep adding to it, what I have pick up on is most when they release a pack and that’s it, they are finished with it, then they released anther pack basically the same but version two, I guess my view is just because people buy version one doesn’t mean they will but version 2 of the pack, maybe some people will but I think maximizing the sale of one pack is a better way to go. or ether that people just relace as little as possible,

I have stated looking the stairs, I do have one problem, the height or how any stairs to make, my height might be alright for me but not for every one,

If you know blueprints you could make it a blueprint and have people change how many stairs they want ETC, Like this asset did,

my pack is now live of the marketplace, any requests and most imported if any changes are needs please let me know

I have start on the stairs, the fist look and there ok, need to change the mesh material in between the stairs, and the metal material looks a bit same same.

• I have added so more content to the Pack some stairs and metal plates

[FONT=“Helvetica”]Hi All,
Thanks to the people that have purchased[FONT=“Helvetica”] my Pack
fist off I have been having trouble with my email and I was unable to recover it so I had to switch to anther email under my seller profile so if anyone sent me a email I might not have got it,

I am adding a scaffold set to the pack, as I go crating my own project I will add thing in, but if you can see any thing that would be handy I will have a look at it, alternatively I am thinking about if you have a model that you have and want to match the set I can also look at texturing it up if you want to send it to me and I can send you the textures back , some type of proof that you have the pack would be needed, but I can give it a try,

I am also started on a new texture set and I will add that in at some stage, it is more of a raw steel look

I have added some new Pics to the marketplace page. I wiped up a quick picture to show you guys how my assets blend into other assets,