Rural New Zealand Landscape

A landscape made in UE5 using real-world terrain and landcover data. This is the start of a series of projects, where I will be turning New Zealand’s most breathtaking landscapes into interactive, real-time, and explorable worlds for everyone to experience.

Learn more: immerseinteractive | Instagram | Linktree

2 Likes

Hi there @Immerse ! Welcome to the forums here with us!

I am in absolute awe at this scene. It’s projects like this that really remind me what Unreal Engine can do. It also makes me glad we have individuals like yourself making these detailed and interactive projects allowing for individuals to interact with something they might not get the chance to access otherwise.

I’m looking forward to any further updates on this! Keep up the wonderful work!

1 Like

Hi there @Immerse,

Welcome to the Unreal Engine Forums! So nice to see a new face :slight_smile:

Just wanted to hop in and say this looks awesome. Super detailed and a great way to replicate real life locations. :slight_smile: Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Wow, thanks for your support! Really means a lot, and I’m super excited about what Unreal is making possible for world creation!

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback and encouragement! :grinning: :pray:

1 Like

Of course! :slight_smile: You mentioned making this into a series, could you give us a hint for the next location?

I’m currently working on Mt Taranaki. It’s a truly stunning landscape and I can’t wait to share it, hopefully next month :grinning:

2 Likes

Hey there @Immerse !

I’m so very excited to see your upcoming project. The work in showcasing nature the way you do is beautiful so seeing the mountain landscape with all of it’s unique geological features is exciting! I can’t wait to see it but make sure you’re taking proper rests as well.

1 Like

I look forward to seeing it! :slight_smile:

1 Like