RunUAT.sh fails to recompile AutomationScripts dlls on OSX

UE4.10.4

When I execute RunUAT (doesn’t matter .command or .sh or which flags I use) it deleted AutomationScripts but then fails to recompile them with the following errors:

Deleting all AutomationScript dlls
Compiling AutomationTool with xbuild
xbuild Source/Programs/AutomationTool/AutomationTool.csproj /p:Configuration=Development /p:Platform=AnyCPU /verbosity:quiet /nologo /p:TargetFrameworkProfile=
/Users/Administrator/Downloads/UnrealEngine-4.10.4-release/Engine/Binaries/ThirdParty/Mono/Mac/lib/mono/4.5/Microsoft.Common.targets:  warning : Referenced Project ../AllDesktop/AllDesktop.Automation.csproj not found, ignoring.
/Users/Administrator/Downloads/UnrealEngine-4.10.4-release/Engine/Binaries/ThirdParty/Mono/Mac/lib/mono/4.5/Microsoft.Common.targets:  warning : Referenced Project ../Android/Android.Automation.csproj not found, ignoring.
/Users/Administrator/Downloads/UnrealEngine-4.10.4-release/Engine/Binaries/ThirdParty/Mono/Mac/lib/mono/4.5/Microsoft.Common.targets:  warning : Referenced Project ../AutomationUtils/AutomationUtils.Automation.csproj not found, ignoring.
/Users/Administrator/Downloads/UnrealEngine-4.10.4-release/Engine/Binaries/ThirdParty/Mono/Mac/lib/mono/4.5/Microsoft.Common.targets:  warning : Referenced Project ../GUBP/GUBP.Automation.csproj not found, ignoring.
/Users/Administrator/Downloads/UnrealEngine-4.10.4-release/Engine/Binaries/ThirdParty/Mono/Mac/lib/mono/4.5/Microsoft.Common.targets:  warning : Referenced Project ../HTML5/HTML5.Automation.csproj not found, ignoring.
/Users/Administrator/Downloads/UnrealEngine-4.10.4-release/Engine/Binaries/ThirdParty/Mono/Mac/lib/mono/4.5/Microsoft.Common.targets:  warning : Referenced Project ../IOS/IOS.Automation.csproj not found, ignoring.
/Users/Administrator/Downloads/UnrealEngine-4.10.4-release/Engine/Binaries/ThirdParty/Mono/Mac/lib/mono/4.5/Microsoft.Common.targets:  warning : Referenced Project ../Linux/Linux.Automation.csproj not found, ignoring.
/Users/Administrator/Downloads/UnrealEngine-4.10.4-release/Engine/Binaries/ThirdParty/Mono/Mac/lib/mono/4.5/Microsoft.Common.targets:  warning : Referenced Project ../Mac/Mac.Automation.csproj not found, ignoring.
/Users/Administrator/Downloads/UnrealEngine-4.10.4-release/Engine/Binaries/ThirdParty/Mono/Mac/lib/mono/4.5/Microsoft.Common.targets:  warning : Referenced Project ../Scripts/AutomationScripts.Automation.csproj not found, ignoring.
/Users/Administrator/Downloads/UnrealEngine-4.10.4-release/Engine/Binaries/ThirdParty/Mono/Mac/lib/mono/4.5/Microsoft.Common.targets:  warning : Referenced Project ../Win/Win.Automation.csproj not found, ignoring.

The missing projects are actually there:

I know that I can restore the dlls by running Setup.command.
For now I just commented out the lines that delete the dlls and seems to work.

A proper fix of course is to compile the DLLS but I can’t figure out why RunUAT fails to recompile them.

Oh it just started woking after I deleted the engine and re-extracted it again… oh well, if you have the same issue try that?