RunUAT.bat ERROR

Hello lostdexter, it seems like your errors are a bit different. I replied to your post with what seems to be the problem in your case.

still not working. I lifted the comment but the error persists

i’ll try now. should I use RMB on .uproject and select “switch Unreal Engine version”?

To ensure that we’re not running into a problem that only happens in 4.9, could you try making a copy of your project and converting the copy to a newer version of the editor such as 4.10 or 4.11?

After creating a copy manually, yes that should be fine.

i can’t switch version. the builder returns this error.
sorry for delay but my internet connection hates me

i’ve tried only 4.10. for 4.11 plugin is not avaible

the plugin is “Advanced Session” and i installed the 4.9.2 version

I’ve tried to change Visual studio but i still don’t package my project. anyone have an idea?

Would it be possible to attempt removing the plugin? It depends on what the plugin does when it comes to the project requiring it or not. The issue may be related to the plugin itself.

Also, what is your process for attempting to package? Are you doing it through the command prompt or inside of the editor? Are you including the “-clean” argument anywhere? If so, please try removing that as an error is mentioning it in your output log.

i’ve tried to exclude the plugin but anything change, and i try the package inside the editor. idk about any “-clean” argument and when or why use it

I’m not sure what you mean by “nothing” but could you upload the logs of your most recent attempts to package your project? I would be helpful to see if there have been any changes in what is failing or if there are any new error messages.

nothing

the log is here, thanks for your help

ok. give me some minute.

Unfortunately I can’t really tell what the problem is in our current situation. Would it be possible for you to send a copy of the project to me? You could upload it to a file hosting website and send me a download link. If you would rather it be private, you can do so by sending me to link in a private message on our [forums][1].

It would be best if you sent the original 4.9.2 version. I can always upgrade to the later versions if needed but can’t go backwards.

[1]:

it’s not quite a minute, probably you will receive the project tomorrow

Hello alex313962,

I seem to of found the problem and luckily it’s very simple. The line you added to the alpha.build.cs needs to be edited. This is the line:

DynamicallyLoadedModuleNames.add("OnlineSubsystemSteam");

The “a” in “add” needs to be capitalized. Alternatively, you can leave this line commented out and uncomment the section that we mentioned earlier. It should build correctly after that.

you are my saviour. thanks so much