RunUAT.bat error while signing final apk

I’m trying to deploy an application for distribution using Unreal Engine 4.10. I have already created my keystore and my keyfiles. I installed AndroidWorks in order to be able to compile the solution, but then, when UE4 is going to sign the final application, it says this:

[echo] Signing final apk...
BUILD FAILED
C:\NVPACK\android-sdk-windows	ools\ant\build.xml:1139: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\NVPACK\android-sdk-windows	ools\ant\build.xml:1151: C:\Users\---\Desktop\GreenDog\Repository\MyProject\Intermediate\Android\APK\greendog (The system could not find the specified file)
Packaging (Android (DXT)): Total time: 59 seconds

(Here is where it breaks, I attach full log with my question)

And these are my configurations:

I I put my keystore in <porject>\Build\Android and I write the signing properties in the Project settings. What else should I do?

I tried to install AndroidWorks again in its full version, but it seems to not be working…

Any idea on how to solve this?

Try renaming android package to com.company, not com.something.something

If that does not work go see runuat log file (it runs some commandline exe and that creates log, more detailed errors are there inside).

Hi Sonia Molina,

The problem seems to be the package name was changed from com.greendog.JellyBug to com.greendog.jellybug. I’m assuming your project name was JellyBug and you originally had com.greendog.[PROJECT] as your package name. There was a bug where changing this did not clean up out files from the project’s Build/Android/src directory but it should have been fixed in 4.10. Try deleting the Build/Android/src directory and Intermediate/Android/APK and repackaging.

Also, the put the full filename into the Key Store field. If your keystore is actually greendog.keystore put that in the field, not just greendog (unless you really don’t have an extension on the file).

Hi !

You can’t imagine how grateful I do feel right now… THANK YOU SO MUCH! It did solve my problem, and now, FINALLY, I have a signed .apk on my computer of my project!! Omg, something sooo easy… Thanks!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D