This asset adds transform gizmos to your project. You can change the location, rotation and scale of static mesh actors at runtime. This works in PIE and packaged builds and does not use UE4 editor code. Editing is simple and feels similar to the gizmos found in the editor.
- Enable players to set up their house with furniture as desired.
- Create a map editor within your game.
- ArchViz projects can use this to edit the environment in shipping builds.
- Edit location, rotation and scale of static mesh actors using convenient mouse interaction.
- Fully made in Blueprints.
- Asset is fully independent of the editor, other assets or libraries.
- Works in PIE (Play in Editor), standalone games and shipping/packaged builds.
- Very simple integration in your project.
Feel free to post your questions and support requests.