RTS Jobs

Hey
I search an textute designer for the Game"Solaris Fusion" the Job is a free work that Neander that you Font get any Money but you get 2% of the winns two years Long after the development of the game.

My Blog:

My blog im sorry because its in German im going to translate it to englisch.

If you are intresseted in the job Write me.

RTS Environmental Desinger (Job)

Hey
I search an Environmental designer for the Game"Solaris Fusion" the Job is a free work that Neander that you Font get any Money but you get 2% of the winns two years Long after the development of the game.

My Blog:

RTS Map designer (Job)

Hey
I search an Map designer for the Game"Solaris Fusion" the Job is a free work that Neander that you Font get any Money but you get 2% of the winns two years Long after the development of the game.

My Blog:

RTS Skeletenmesh designer (Unit designer) (Job)

Hey
I search an Unit designer for the Game"Solaris Fusion" the Job is a free work that Neander that you Font get any Money but you get 2% of the winns two years Long after the development of the game.

My Blog:

RTS Game Team

Hey there
I offer some jobs for my RTS Game “Solaris Fusion” there are unpaid but everyobe get get 2% of the winns after the development. That are the jobs im offering:

• Blueprint scripter for AI
  • Environmental desinger
  • Map designer
  • Texture&Matirial designer
  • Skeletten mesh&Animation desinger for units
  • GUI texture designer&visuale scripter
  • Web designer based on HTML scripting
  • PA desinger
  • Blueprint scripter for units

My blog:

Sorry that it is in German i going to translate it into englisch.

If you are intressted, write me.

merged threads, moved to appropriate section. Make sure for a recruitment project that you only make one thread for the project and put all the different jobs that you are looking for in that thread.
Also, check out this thread for some guidelines on how to structure your post: Recruitment Template - Job Offerings - Unreal Engine Forums