RPG party stats/attributes storing

I’m creating a simple offline single player RPG to further my knowledge in the engine, but now that I am at the stage of creating party members I am having difficulty in figuring out where I should be storing the stats of the characters that are able to join my party. One of the first things I tried was to use DataTables along with Structs, but this didn’t work out so well due to the fact that you can’t write to DataTables. It would have been an easy task if I could, but it’s not possible from what I can tell. The party members are not visible unless I am in battle so the only thing I need to store is their stats/attributes when they are not in the party, and obviously to update them when they are and level up.

I am currently storing the main characters stats by saving and loading so that they transfer when switching levels/rooms, and even though I am not sure this is the best way to go about it it sure seems like a better idea than filling up Game Instance. There will be a maximum of 30 characters of which I can choose 3 of them at a time to party up with at any given time, and the thought of setting up saving and loading for each character in every blueprint just seems like it isn’t the most efficient way of doing things. My mind is just blank for some reason.

Does anybody have any ideas?

[EDIT]I have solved this problem.

how did you solve this problem?