Project Title: An RPG game. We have yet to decide the name, and whoever is interested in helping will have a say in it.
Description: This game’s main feature will be procedurally generated dungeons, containing a set of unique enemies and loot to ensure no two dungeons are quite alike. We will also have scripted dungeons, fitting in with story and side quests.
- Procedurally Generated Dungeons
- Randomly Generated items based on the level of encounter
- Side quests
- Possibly a Co-Op mode
Team Name: We are not an established company.
Nick (Me) - Coding and team leader/organizer
Kayden - 3D models and texture assets
Louis and Andy - 2D art (ie. for menus and icons)
Thomas - 3D models
Mike and Mike - Story
1 Blueprint Coder
- Should have a decent understanding of the UE4 Blueprint system
- Bonus if you have experience creating RPG-like mechanics
- Expected to help with code and creation of core mechanics whenever possible.
2-3 3D Artists/Character Artists
- Should have access to a 3D design program (Wings3D, Maya, 3DS, Inventor, etc.)
- Should have some examples of your work
- Expected to create quality models and/or characters (both human and not) for the game.
- Should be able to create custom animations for characters and monsters
- Should have access to a 3D animation software (Blender, Maya, etc.)
- Expected to collaborate with those who create the models to make animations that look and flow good
Website: We currently do not have one.
PM on this forum
Thank you for your consideration, and we hope to have you with us.