RPG Asset Pack v0.1

Hi everybody! I’m new to Unreal Engine 4, and to CG, game development in general. I saw that my favorite game engine went free, so I signed up. I was planning to buy it, but one day when i woke up I saw that engine went free and I was happy as hell, but i feel a little guilty because I didn’t pay nothing to get it.

I don’t have big skill of modelling, but I have big intention to learn and have a job in game dev industry.

And I want to model 99 RPG Assets And share with you all of them just for free.

I created just one for this moment. But I wanted to start this topic, so I can keep myself motivated to create new assets.

I will share it as a pack as soon as Ill do all 99 Assets. If you have some Ideas what assets should I model please feel free to tell me, Ill model it.

So here is the 1 one.

Simple wooden Barrel

[1] Wooden Barrel

That’s awesome! I’m looking forward to seeing more of this!

I guess you’ll have to make a successful game now and pay it back that way :smiley:

Nice job on the barrels so far. What tools are you using?

Thank you!

Thank you!

I’m using 3D Max, ZBrush and DDO.:slight_smile:

I hope i can make each day a new model. And post a preview here. As soon as ill hit 99 Models Ill giveaway them:)

Cool. Can’t wait to see you on the marketplace.

As for suggestions, I think anything that you could find in a medieval tavern would fit well. Old wooden furniture, old-style beer or wine bottles, candles, a chandelier, coins etc. These are not requests, just some suggestions :smiley:

Oh thank you a lot for them! Ill definitely make some of thouse!)) Thanks:)