Royalty Report Form (Outside the US)

I live in the UK, when filling out the form should I give my earnings in Pounds stelring or US dollars?

I have noticed that on the Royalty Report form there is a check box for whether you live outside the US or not. Sounds like you fill out the form normally and you’ll be asked where you live for a proper conversion. The form already subtracts 3000 and works out the 5% for you so that would make the most sense.

I just want to make sure.

You should provide your earnings in US Dollars. Thanks!

thanks for the confirmation. Good thing there are plenty of currency conversion apps available.