Project PI is looking for (primarily) a dedicated sound designer to do some sound designing. Game’s open world, but small-scale, you play as a private eye in an alternate history america. Style is noir/art-deco/dieselpunk viewed from top-down/isometric angles.
The project is not a fast paced one, 2 - 10 hours per week range.
What We Need:
Artists (Any items below)
- Concept art (for artists and level designers to follow)
- Low-poly props, characters, modular building pieces (from references)
- Animations (rigged characters provided)
Sound Design (All items below)
- Sounds (of all sorts, you merely need to produce the sounds, you don’t have to import or implement them.)
- Music (Genre not yet decided on, room for debate.)
- “Voice Acting” (creating placeholder VA files using some kind of robotic narrator thing.)
Writer (All items below)
- Hard-boiled fiction
- Witty dialogue
You can find me as Stefan#0328 on discord, or if you have questions, feel free to ask them on this thread or through PM.