Protect & Serve (Title may change)
Very simplified Protect & Serve is an ambitious open-world police simulation game. The player will mostly play freely but can also follow a story on the side, the game aims to create dynamic gameplay with a variety of events and situations that the player faces as a member of law enforcement. The final goal is to have a large map with both urban and rural environments to help create an immersive and realistic feeling as well as contributing to more variation in the game-play.
This type of game is something I and many others have missed for a long time, there actually was a game in development that was very successfully funded but the owner cancelled it. So there is a gap in the market.
I consider myself as a really creative person with good leadership abilities but I lack the necessary skills to produce anything good using Unreal Engine completely by myself.
The main purpose now is to create a viable demo in order to apply for grants and/or launch a successful crowdfunding campaign, with the goal to pay you for your work and acquire resources for the team.
We are looking for professional developers as well as students and enthusiasts of different experience levels that can join our awesome team and work part or full-time on the project.
For more details or questions please feel free to contact me andreass#3454 (Discord) or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Atlas Game Studios
Andreas Salomonsson (Project manager and Game Design)
Project Management, entrepreneurship, communication.
Programmer, Diogo V, Quentin S
VFX Artist, Sammy R
Sound Engineer, Bartosz K
This will be our first title.
3D Artist (Any type)
- Ability to create 3D objects and/or customize existing objects
- Expected to create/customize interiors and/or exteriors, vehicles, characters, weapons, tools and other props.
Animator (Any type)
- Ability to animate and/or rig, vehicles, NPCs and/or tools/weapons.
- Program NPC behaviour and/or core game functionality, vehicles, environment
- The ability to create and integrate realistic visual effects
- The ability to create and integrate realistic sounds into the game
- Create UI like inventory, main menu etc
2D Artist (Any type)
- Create art and/or 2D resources
- Experience with the UE4 toolset.