[ROYALTY/CONTRACT] Searching for 3D Modelers, Animators, C++/UE5 Developers & More, to Join Our Team on an Innovative Zombie Survival/Shooter FPS with ZERO-UI

I don’t see Blueprints Scripters/Engineers on the list, but…

Since the days of Left4Dead 1 & 2, I've desired to develop a Zombie Survival with features I wanted.

One of my first UE Projects (Projeckt Frankiestien), but it was too ambitious for me at the time. However, as my skills evolved, I took on the development of a Alien Invasion | Kaiju Survival Terror that includes features I wanted my Zombie Survival game. Unfortunately, I’ve had to reboot my game switching from UE4 to UE5 and trying to keep up with the new versions to use latest features. With every upgrade something broke :frowning:

How you're going to innovate zombies really has my attention.

I’m all about innovations and Zombie Games definitely need some. I appreciate the idea of No UI or at minimum inputs to toggle Show/Hide all or parts of it on-demand. I’m personally going for an all 3D Mesh-based Spatial UI. I still love zombies, and there are a lot of zombie games. The question I ask myself are Zombies played out?

1 Like