[Royalties] Looking for C++ programmer and basic 3D evironments modeler

Hi and thanks for coming here.

I’m svara, a 33 years old semi professionnal french artist (music especially and learning pixel arts. Also I can do some quick drawing sketches).
My passion for creating art is not sufficient in music, so I found myself into creating games.
I’m also a gamer and a coding enthusiast, I’ve learned C and the basics of C++ and C#.
I’m especially passionated by art in Horror games, and a youth fan of Akira Yamaoka (Konami) as well as Shoji Meguro (Atlus).

-I’m looking for a dedicated C++ coder who enjoys Horror games and JRPGs, and that will be OK with Royalties model of work. A basic 3D modeler would complete the team for basic geometric environments.

-The game would be a stylized 2D Horror/RPG game (pixel art) with a 3D depth of field (A bit like Octopath Travaler graphically but in Metroidvania sidescroller genre).
The theme is set, globals ideas too. It will be based on this demo I made 2 years ago:

-I make the pixel arts and music (which are really important imo) and beeing game designer.

If you are a coder, 3D modeler and interested, feel free to add me on discord (svaray), join the discord server (Train Dweller) or reply here.

Thanks once more.

Didone

svara