[Royality] Looking for a BluePrinter to join our team.

Hi there

We are looking for a BluePrinter to join our team. We are a group of 10 working on our techdemo and we are now looking for somebody to join who can manage our blue print requirements. We are only asking for a couple of hours a week of your time.

• We have compiled a comprehensive wiki on the game and the studio, which includes standards, documentation, discussion groups and everything else related to our game.
  • We use Perforce for all aspects of version control.
  • We have created the environment and am working towards completing the techdemo by end of Q4/2016.

You will be joining a dedicated and passionate team, with one objective, to complete our techdemo.

We aren’t asking for years of experience; we’d be happy to welcome anybody who wants to learn and grow with the team. Many of our team members started out with us joining as newbies. All we ask for is that you are able to commit time to the team and actively participate in project discussions.

I am unable to share much of the game in a public forum, but if you are interested in finding out more, then please contact me at estie1@live.co.uk and I would be happy to provide you with more information and “show you around” our studio.

Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you.