Round location and rotation selected actor - Python or plugin

Round scale/size, rotation and position values on multiple objects in Unreal Engine 5.3

I need help.

I need to automatically round the scale/size, rotation and position of various selected actors (cameras, meshes, etc.).
I have this need because I work with product design.

Using a script would be great, but I don’t know how to develop scripts or Python.
It could be a script, plugin or tool.

Any help is welcome.
Currently I make these modifications manually, one actor at a time. :weary:
But it is very difficult in projects with hundreds of objects.
I need to round scale, rotate and position automatically to save time.

Example:
Several selected actors:

Y: 22.2041cm
Z: 21.2099cm

Rotation:
X: 0.45°
Y: 0.11°
Z: 0.24°

The result I need:
Y: 22cm
Z: 22cm

Rotation:
X: 0°
Y: 0°
Z: 0°

I need this feature to work individually on each of the multi-select objects.

Example:

Before

After

Thanks

you can use the construction script to do this.

to make your life easier, it would be recommended to create a BP Function Library Blueprint. that way you could use this everywhere.

something like this could work.

keep in mind that moving the actor around will become buggy now with this. that being said, any typed values will snap to this automatically. you may be able to disable to construction script if you are clicked onto the actor in editor, but im not sure how to do that (so you could slide around actors how you wanted)

alternatively, you can set the target to be any child of the scene root, and that will move around perfectly, as it will have the scene root values to always reference. the typed in values wont perfectly snap anymore, but visually the meshes will be snapped correctly

the round transform function is made like this. im in a version pre 5.0 as you can see, but the code should work fine in 5+

also, if you set your values like this, you can have it be pure (so only a value in and out, no thread node), and you can set default values.