Hey guys, I posted this in the answershub as well, but I thought I’d post it here( I’ve had more luck of a response here than there )
When a client joins, his/hers camera jitters like crazy while the servers camera is fine. These are the steps I took:
- Create new empty project. Add new Blueprint GameMode. Add new Blueprint Character.
- In the character: Add a camera and offset it back( like for a 3rd person game )
- Select a skeletal mesh to be used as its Mesh.
- Add basic movement code for WASD.
- Add basic rotation code using the mouse.
- Now start 2 clients, and watch the client jitter.
Is there something I’m doing wrong, if so how can I get rid of this issue?
Thanks and kind regards,