Rotating objects from touch screen input?

I want to apologize in advance for this question that is probably pretty simple, however, I am bad lol :).

My goal is to have a cannon type object on a swivel at the bottom of the phone screen. It would rotate around in a circle able to fire any direction. The player would drag their finger around the cannon and drag it left and right to have it pointing in the correct direction. I’ve created the cannon in blender3d and then attached that mesh to a pawn in ue4. While I want the cannon to rotate, it wouldn’t move from its pivot point, just rotate. When the player taps on the cannon, it will then shoot in the direction it is now facing. I am not worried about the spawn projectiles or the actual firing of the cannon. Just trying to figure out how to get it to rotate from finger touch input. So far I’ve tried messing around with the rotation component and not having much luck getting it to respond on input instead of just consistently rotating. If there is a tutorial or anything very similar to this that anyone knows of that would also be highly appreciated, I just haven’t been able to find anything.

Again, Thanks you for the time and help, if any additional info is needed just lmk!