Rotating a world position relative to an actor non-destructively

The title might be a little weird, I’ll elaborate. I’m almost certain this is answered somewhere else but having trouble searching the right terms.

What I have is a ‘recoil offset’ on a 2d plane, corresponding to the viewport x and y. I’m moving the crosshair UI widget with how the current recoil offset is affecting the character (TPP, not that its important here). That is all working great. But now its time to actually implement the recoil offset into my line trace. I’m having trouble trying to figure out how to hook it up and translate the 2d vector into the 3d world position/rotation without actually rotating things.

Here is the graph from my line trace code, everything is kinda self explanatory, I need to figure out where to plug the recoil x and y into the world rotation or something that eventually offsets the End pin of the line trace.

I kind of have something workable, not sure its the best solution. Would still like some input. But this is what I came up with (recoil coefficient is set to 3 at the moment, but its just a variable I can fine tune):