Rotate Root Bone causing other clients mesh to slide weirdly

Hello everyone

I am setting up turn in place animations for my character and so far everything was working fine until I tried using it on multiplayer which was my intention from the start.

There is a video demonstrating what is really happening:

The other client is sliding when he moves its mouse, but it doesn’t slide for the client that is moving the mouse.

Before explaining, I have my orientation to mouse rotation disabled and I have the “Use Yaw controller rotation” set to true on my character blueprint

This is my animation blueprint where I set up rotate root bone In order to make the player rotate according to the RootYawOffset value

If I unplug Rotate root bone and disable Use Yaw Controller Rotation and enable the orientation to mouse rotation back , this weird foot slide doesnt happen anymore, so I suppose the problem is coming from the rotate root bone.

I am only using native ue5 Character Component and pawn blueprints to calculate the RootYawOffset and other stuff so I believe I shouldn’t be messing with replication, but I feel like I am missing a setting.

I hope somebody is able to help me out here

Thank you all in advance!