Roswell Range - Free Game

Hello everyone,

This is a small single player game built in Unreal and I wanted to share it.

It’s a simple time limited, high-score based game where the goal is to guide a herd of cows to their barn while defending them from alien abductors. It was inspired by and makes use of the cool sample content kindly provided by Epic.

This is my first game, built over a period of 5 weeks. It was a great learning experience and I had a lot of fun making it. I would love to hear any feedback from you guys.

Thanks and have fun :slight_smile:

Roswell Range v1.0 (Win64)
Roswell Range v1.0 (Win32)

Possible installation issues
Missing XAPOFX1_5.dll - install the latest DirectX runtime from here - http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35

Haha you are crasy man ! COMPLETELY crazy , it’s too impresive what you did with UnrealEngine content, love the music , very good work.
Really love , you need Zone51 now :wink:

hahaha… this is amazing…

Thanks guys. :slight_smile:

Nicely done!!

Nice work Alderbit! I am definitely going to have to give this a shot later on in the day. Keep up the great work!

That is hilariously awesome! Well done on your game!

Supeeeerbbbbbbbbbb

That’s some really great use of available assets, awesome!

C++ or blueprint?

Thanks! It’s mostly C++ but there is a good amount of blueprint in there as well.

Ahahah Awesome work Alderbit! :cool:

Amazing work!

You were smart enough to avoid the biggest problem people face when getting into game design: Over scoping.

You have a simplistic game with great use of engine assets and extra polish on top. Instead of trying to make your “dream-game” right away and burning out, which is what most people do.

Keep going! Can’t wait to see what you make next :slight_smile:

lol , this is great :slight_smile:

is next

:wink: