Root Motion/ InPlace, Freeze

I was trying to do a 180º rotation on my character using a root motion anim, but when I finish the rotation the character freeze for 1 sec and move again.
Seems like a problem to make the transtion of root motion to InPlace Anim.
Any way to fix ?

Did you try to start the transition before the character finishes the root motion animation?

Yes, but same results.
I make a little test with the speed, and when he is playing the rootmotion, the speed goes to 0.
“Get Speed> Vector Length> Print String”

Maybe root motion sets the speed to 0, because it is assuming the character is using the animation as a movement speed. And maybe the delay is just the time to speed up from 0. is your animation based on speed? maybe that split second is just transitioning from idle to run. Try to set the speed in blueprint manually right after the player finishes the root motion. Or maybe consider doing a rotation in code, without root motion

That is what I think, Have anyway to the speed on BP ?

Well you can’t set the current player’s speed, but you can set how fast he reaches his max speed. If you set that value to something really high it will make you character speed up instantly. All you have to do is set it to a high value, call a delay, then set it back to its default value. This variable should be in the character movement component

This dont work.
I think that this is a problem with the root motion.
Have any tutorial to how set it without root motion ?

I alredy try everything, even disable the slowdown on Character movement and still dont work.
I try everything.
I think that maybe it is a engine bug.