Roguelike procedural spawn of 3d rooms

[TABLE=“width: 100%”]

I just started learning BP and maybe this is a little too advanced, but I have to ask it since i really need it.
		**I would like to create a rogue-like level in which every time you start the game picks from a pool of fully scripted rooms (created beforehand with enemy spawns, events, lights and so on) and places them connected to one antoher and alternated by simple corridors.**
		**I already made a starting point that'll be the same every time.**
		I don't even know where to start from and I don't know if I explained what I mean in a decent way... If anyone has time to waste I would really appreciate their help...
		btw if needed I'll explain better what I'm aiming for.

This tutorial here shows a method of utilizing level streaming to generate a grid of pre-made level segments, you could adapt this to connect them linearly and alternate with corridors.https://youtube.com/watch?v=VmRggTwhiew
The trick is making sure each level has the same connection and exit points to match the corridors as this can get complicated real fast if you have some segments that only connect to specific other segments. However, if you stick to each segment being joined by corridors as mentioned it will help keep it easier to handle.