ROBJIN Studio - ELARIUM: HUMANS - Cinematic Trailer - UNREAL ENGINE 5

Hi everyone, let us present you the last project on which ROBJIN Studio could work !

A great project, an extremely short delay and a small but extra motivated team ! (this is the secret to have a good time… and stop sleeping)
Contracted by Avant Labs

On This project we took care of the overall art direction of the trailer.
Improvement of the storyboard.
Layout
Spaceship block animation
Camera Animation
Environment
SetDress
VFX
lighting
Layering
Rendering
Compositing
Made with Unreal Engin 5 and Houdini

5 Likes

Greetings @RobJinn; I hope you and your team are doing well. Congrats to you guys for producing this amazing cinematic trailer, and thank you for sharing “Elarium: Humans” here on the Unreal Engine Forums. I’m sure Avant Labs are pleased with the outcome! :grin:

1 Like

Hi ZezKaii, It’s always a pleasure to share some work with the community !
Especially when you know what she brings so much she shares :slight_smile:
rather thank the epic team for creating this environment :wink:

And yeah I think that Avant Labs are pleased with the result :sweat_smile: :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

The audio on this is gosh darn brilliant. Jeff is an idiot. And I loved every aspect of this. I had to rewatch twice just to get the Jeff moment again. :joy: You and your team did a spectacular job and if I don’t get more of your sassy space soldiers I will be eternally disappointed.

Waiting anxiously for your next update!

2 Likes

Hey, thank you for those kind words Mr Panda :slight_smile:
Unfortunately the next one doesn’t depend on me, but there is a possibility of having more :wink:
Anyway, I’m preparing a little show for you that I’ve had in mind for a long time and I hope you’ll like it too :wink:

2 Likes

Simply awesome. :smiley:

2 Likes