Hey Guys, Update 2 is now LIVE for Billboards aka Road Signs & Billboard Generator Pack.
Its also just went on SALE as we timed this as we altered the price to incorporate all the new assets and features for it like we informed you about a couple weeks back,
Really hope you guys pick it up, Its a great pack!!
Billboard Generator Pack,
Now inc 3 RoadSigns(check this video)blueprint styles.
Highways and RoadSigns also add any black and white image into the custom Shader and decal maker.
inc some 4K Textures for Sign props.
We’re happy to announce that our second pack, Billboard Generator Pack, is now available on the marketplace.
Billboard Generator Pack is a modular collection of more than 50 billboard pieces assembled into a set of five blueprints that allow you to easily create a custom billboard for any situation.
Simply drag a billboard blueprint into any map and customize it to your liking using the details panel. There is an almost limitless number of variations available without the need to assemble anything yourself.
Blueprints are documented, commented, and include more 30 exposed variables with tooltips. All settings are loaded at runtime via the construction script to save on performance.
Each blueprint includes a light system with settings for on/off, top/bottom, color, intensity, rotation, and cone angle.
You can easily create custom ads for both single and double sided models, with 7 different display sizes to choose from. Pick your display image, text, text color, text size, and text position or hide the text all together and let your ad speak for itself.
Set whatever leg height you desire and choose from 3 different leg types. With the Billboard Generator Pack the sky’s the limit, literally!
And there’s a gantry system, with ladders! You can add a gantry to the back of the billboard and set it’s height. A ladder automatically gets added depending on the height of the gantry. Endless fun!
Here’s a breakdown of the features included with the pack:
- Fully commented blueprints with 30 exposed variables
- All blueprints are loaded at runtime via the construction script
- Light system with settings for on/off, top/bottom, color, intensity, rotation, and cone angle
- Combination of single and double display models with 7 display sizes to choose from
- Ability to create custom ads with settings for display image, text, text color, text size, and text position
- Materials and textures with customizable moss and dust properties with top shader and vert paint mask
- 3 different leg types with settings for height and position
- Front and back gantry system with ladders
- Editable material parameters for moss, dirt, and color
You can find the pack documentation here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1…it?usp=sharing
As always, let us know if you have any questions or feedback! We plan on making regular updates to the pack and are open to suggestions from the community.
Matt & Trevor