I’ve released a functional Blueprint Dice Pack to the marketplace and it’s available today.
I hope it’ll be useful for many people out there in the market, whether it’s for project time saver, prototyping or just learning purposes
Please post any question regarding “Rin Blueprint Dice Pack” in this forum.
The Pack contains 7 popular dice types for virtual board games.
Each dice contains these features:
- Blueprint function to determined the facing up value as a data output.
- Blueprint function to modify color and surface properties directly in detail window.
- 2 UV sets for simple material or easy seamless square texturing. (1st UV is also Lightmap compatible)
- 8 extra texture material (Stone, Marble, Gold Chunk, Abstract, Wood, Metal, Plastic and Candy)
- Minimum Possible Polygon/Triangle required to achieve each of the dice shapes physically.
The Blueprint Dice pack also contains the Demo Room you’ve seen in the screenshots
*Scroll down to Post #8](https://forums.unrealengine.com/showthread.php?47370-Rin-Blueprint-Dice-Pack-Available-Now&p=157564&viewfull=1#post157564) for Demo Room download.
Thank you for looking at my post.