RightClick

Im going to kill myself …
I NEED some way to get right click on button in UMG, how to register which mouse button was pressed !?
PLEASE GUYS HELP !

[=Bennohd;439453]
Im going to kill myself …
I NEED some way to get right click on button in UMG, how to register which mouse button was pressed !?
PLEASE GUYS HELP !
[/]

Hi Bennohd,

First and foremost, if you are serious about harming yourself, please contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-(800) 273-8255, they are a resource freely available to individuals who need it and can help.

For your question on setting up right click in UMG, this takes just a little additional work to get functioning. Go to your event graph and select override: On Mouse Button Down. Once this is done, you can set up your button functionality based on left/right mouse click in here. Check the below image to see how to set up RMB detection. It is important to note that this will not work with UMG Buttons specifically as they are designed to only accept LMB inputs, what you will have to do is create your own button (I recommend using an image and set the Mouse Button Down binding to your overridden mouse button down).

&stc=1

THAT’S WHAT I NEEDED ! Thank you sir !!!
I will call this number, thanks for advice ! :smiley: