Right-click viewport navigation issue(?)

I’m not sure if this is an issue, but I’ve noticed some difficulty when trying to navigate the map in a viewport, and in blueprint graphs as well - context menu show when trying to move around.

I’d say it really seemed to occur when I went to 4.8.3 and it is still occurring in 4.9. The problem is is that it makes right click camera movement almost impossible. Sometimes, it will take 6, 7 or 8 right clicks before it will invoke camera movement ability. The same is happening in blueprint graphs, where a right-click to drag the view along will only bring up the context menu.

Is this just me and my setup or is there something I can do to ease up on this?

It may be your mouse. Mine is about to die and i have the same issues sometimes.

Yes - I was just messing with it and I discovered the right mouse button is worn out - since the context menu only comes up on the release, I noticed that the button actually feels a little funny compared to a different mouse that works.

For some reason I was thinking it was something with my rendering settings causing an issue. Don’t ask me why…

Had the same problem and replacing the mouse fixed it