Right click (on uproject-file) menu not available

When I double-click a uproject file, I can open a game.
When I right-click uproject file, options like launch game, generate visual studio project files and switch unreal engine version don’t show up. According to the link “Windows build - CARLA Simulator”, my installation is problematic. Is there any way to resolve this?

Thank you!

Hey Shuishen1983,

You could try this.

In your EPIC Launcher Binaries/Win64 directory, find “UnrealVersionSelector.exe.”

for me, this is (C:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games\Launcher\Engine\Binaries\Win64)

Then copy the UnrealVersionSelector.exe to the (Binaries/Win64) file of the unreal version you are trying to run.

For me, this is (D:\UE4\UE_4.25\Engine\Binaries\Win64)

Then run it in this folder and press yes.

338941-version2.png

2 Likes

Did you ever solve this? I am having the same problem. Right Click → Show More Options → nothing.

1 Like

Yes help. Did anyone solve this. I am having the same issue. Just need the right click options available.

Rene_Zwaan solution above doesn’t work. I do however get the blue icon and right click options when I log in as administrator

The last step that allowed me to do the process mentioned above was to right click my uproject file, then click Open With and select the UnrealVersionSelector from the version folder I added it to. After that and allowing it to launch, the option was then available.

1 Like