Riders of Asgard (WIP)

Well done @karl182 … you need to get the source code up to the repo for us and start getting the planning on Trello so we can start assigning tasks to take some load off you. 8-}

@qdelpeche Cool source is up and Trello is taking shape! :slight_smile:

We are hard at work to get the Alpha version ready, and would love all the feedback and suggestions we can get. So please give the demo a try and let us know what you think! :slight_smile:
Here’s the IndieDB downloads link:
http://www.indiedb.com/members/thekarl182/downloads

Thank you all very much!
You guys are !

Karl

@karl182 Well done! I really like it. Thanks for giving us an insight into you development history. It’s always nice and inspirational to see how people are doing their progress. I will try out your alpha as soon as possible. :slight_smile:

@SchnitzelDude Thank you very much!
It is my pleasure, I always like seeing the progress of games, so I thought I’d share mine as well. :slight_smile:

Thanks you very much and have an day!

Karl

Hi everyone!
We just got featured on the IndieDB homepage! :slight_smile:
Just thought I’d share it with you guys.
31b8ce76d260166ddf554f197e0bf808bcb6569b.jpeg

We were sitting at 92% yesterday, I clicked refresh and we then jumped to #95 out of 1700+ games. I started doing some other work and about 15 minutes later I hit the refresh button again (just before I was about to close the browser) and I had a huge green banner on the front of the page … followed a few minutes later by an email.

Yahoooooooooooooo … we have been greenlit … 21 days in and with 793 Yes votes (55%), 604 No votes (42%), and 55 Ask Me Later votes (4%) … total votes was 1 452 and unique vistors was 1 876.

We have 52 followers, but our biggest page hits were on Game Jolt (13.4k views, 4.8k plays, 41 ratings, and 188 followers).

Makes me think that we should also look at providing a version for Game Jolt as we seem to have a nice following there as well.

Itch did not perform as well and I am in two minds about using them again.

IndieDB also performed well and remained consistent throughout the process but still didn’t come close to the Game Jolt stats.

So now it is time to do all the paperwork, integrate the Steam Works API and get the next build ready … exciting times. 8-}

This thread has been moved here: Riders of Asgard - Work in Progress - Unreal Engine Forums