2018 Cannes Lions winner and 2018 Emmy Nominated, REWIND is a multi-award winning immersive content production studio with a passion for VR, AR and beyond. We fuse bleeding-edge technology with award-winning creative storytelling. By delivering immersive experiences for the world’s largest studios, agencies and brands, REWIND leads the way in innovative content creation.
REWIND has a post-house background and consists entirely of creative professionals who have years of experience working with CGI production and visual effects for TV and film. We have merged our deep-rooted heritage in digital design, visual effects and CGI production with new immersive technologies and virtual reality.
The team is focused on harnessing immersive technologies to deliver groundbreaking VR, AR, Animation, DOOH, VFX and 360 degree video projects for some of the world’s largest companies and brands including the HBO, Paramount, BBC, NBC, Nike, Sony, Red Bull, Rolls-Royce, Jaguar and Björk.
REWIND has also worked closely as an approved content developer for Oculus (Rift), HTC (Vive), Sony (PSVR), Samsung (Gear VR), Google Daydream and FOVE. The team was invited by Meta to join its early access programme and is an official Microsoft Developer with HoloLens. REWIND is also proud to be a preferred supplier and master vendor to the BBC, Microsoft, Autodesk, Sony, Lexus and Red Bull.
We are now looking to add a Unreal Developer to our already world-class team.
Based out of our bespoke studio in St Albans, a short train journey from Central London, you’ll join one of the leading names on the cutting edge of all things VR, AR and MR. You will be collaborating with a fast growing team of 3D, Animation and Real-Time artists, alongside Creative Technologists and Developers, all working together to deliver high-profile “world first” VR, Interactive and Experiential projects for a number of the world’s most recognisable brands including Paramount, Jaguar, HBO and many more .
Everyday tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Seek to further yourself as an developer, taking an active interest in the techniques and approaches of the more senior team.
- Seek to learn all aspects of industry standard techniques and employ them in your day-to-day work
- Regularly request reviews of your work for critique and approval by the appropriate senior team members
- Communicate clearly with the Producers, Creative Directors and Senior Management Team
- Produce work to an excellent standard, working to the best of your ability and hitting all deadlines.
- Act as a mentor to other members of the programming team, giving insight and demonstrating best practices
And in exchange we will offer you:
- Competitive base salary truly befitting your talent.
- An ever expanding list of exciting projects to work on.
- An opportunity to work on the latest innovations in the industry long before anyone else.
- An inspiring, informal and collaborative workplace.
- The freedom to develop your career and up-skill in the areas you want to improve on.
So if you have:
- 4+ years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent C++ skills.
- A passion for programming and cutting edge technology.
- A good eye for optimisation and debugging.
- Extensive experience with Unreal.
- Experience working on a VR project.
Then we would love to hear from you.